- Garden Consultations
- Garden Consultation
We are now offering garden consultations!
Do you have a space in your yard that needs a refresh or just doesn't look right?
Are you willing to do the work, but not sure which plants will do best in your yard?
Having a professional set of eyes helps!
Schedule a one-hour consultation with Tracy today! We have openings starting in mid-April.
- Horticulture Adjunct at Gateway Technical College for 5 years;
- taught Intro to Landscape Design and Herbaceous Plants.
- 20+ years experience designing gardens.
- Her specialty is shade gardens, but has experience designing kitchen gardens, sunny borders, and natural plantings.
- She believes in the 'spirit of place', and that it's best to work with nature and the natural flow of the land than to fight it.
WHAT A CONSULTATION INCLUDES:
- Consultations are $75 for the visit up to an hour. (Most consults last approx. one hour.)
- Payment is due at the time of the consultation. Credit card payment is accepted.
- A walk through your yard with you.
- On-site sketches and a list of notes including suggested plants (and products if necessary).
- Any follow-up design work is an additional charge.
- "Really enjoyed your consultation! You have a way of offering suggestions and resources focused on what I wanted to know, yet I never felt "judged." Having a fresh set of eyes was very helpful!!" - Bev Baker, Burlington 2023
CONTACT TRACY FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- email: email@example.com
- call: 262.706.3007